Monday, September 13, 2010



Today has been such a good day. I had my 32 week doctor appointment, and everything with baby Travis is looking good. He is growing at the appropriate rate, and his heartbeat is strong and healthy. I am doing alright. He is kicking like crazy, but I am so thankful because that lets me know he is still doing good. Im still working on the babies room, but as soon as I get it set up, Ill put up some pictures of the finished masterpiece! I am getting really excited. I cant believe I am already 8 months. Time really flew by. It seems like I just found out a month or so ago. I have always wanted to be a mom and in about a month or so Im gonna be one! CRAZY!!! :D


After my doc appointment, I went outside, and guess what was in my garden???? A SPROUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took a picture, and then watered the garden. I figured I would attach the pics here later on this afternoon. Well, I went back outside about a half hour ago, and there are actually FIVE SPROUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE!!!! hahahahaha. AWESOME!


For some reason my camara isnt working.. (which sucks really really bad because I just bought it and I have only used it a handful of times......) so I took a pic this morning, and I took a pic when I went back out this afternoon with my iphone. So, you cant really see the 5 sprouts, because they are little and my iphone isnt that good at taking pics... but you can see how much the one sprout grew from this morning till this afternoon, plus in the second pic you can see the second little sprout that came up next to the first one. They are so cute! :) I am really surprised they came up so fast. The package says 7-10 days... and its only been like 4 days.. I must be a naturally good gardener I just never knew... :P


Anyway, for the rest of the day, it was so nice outside, that I opened up the windows in the house and got a lot more organizing done. I am almost done with the whole house now, plus, I got ALL the laundry done today.. Not just the clothes.. I got the blankets and sheets and towels done too. I am pretty proud of myself. Now, the only room really left to get finished is the guest room. Travis' room is almost almost almost done... just a few odds and ends here and there.


Im still waiting for Trent to get home... This week went by surprisingly fast, so hopefully the next week will too.




Anyway, the whole main point of this blog is just really to show off my new little sprouts to the world! YAY!<~~~ First sprout!<~~~ later.. and up toward the top of the pic you can kinda see the other little guy poking up!