Tuesday, September 21, 2010

banana pancakes

i made banana pancakes from scratch tonight! they were really good. i went onto allrecipes.com and just picked out a regular banana recipe and added a banana cuz i think ours are going bad. They turned out really good. I cant wait to have the leftovers for breakfast tomorrow morning! that might be a lame thing to blog about, but i dont care because they were UH-MAZE-ING!

I had a dentist appointment this morning. I was really excited because it has been awhile since i have had my teeth cleaned. I got about 5 minutes into my cleaning and i got really faint and lightheaded. I think little travis is sitting on my vena cava or something.. i nearly blacked out. They took my BP and it was low. 96/51. So, I rescheduled my appointment for after travis is born. I just cant lay back flat on my back right now. Travis doesnt like it... soooo dec. 17th is the next time I go. I also went to the doctor after the dentist, just to make sure that it was just the way i was laying on the chair that made me lightheaded and nothing else. I got hooked up to two monitors. one for travis' heartbeat, and one to see if im having contractions. I stayed hooked up for about an hour. Everything turned out absolutely fine. Everything looks perfect they said, and I am one week closer to having him safe and sound here OUTSIDE of my belly.

Trent and I went baby shopping yesterday, but we didnt get anything except a pillow for support when travis is born. The discount at babies r us is only good about two weeks out and after the due date. So, we are waiting to get stuff cuz we want the 15% discount. We still need a carseat, and a stroller, and a changing table.... oh and lots of other stuff that i really want....but we probably dont NEED... but i am so excited everytime we go into a store i just want EVERYTHING!!! :)

The plants in my garden (whats left of them) are still growing. I cant wait till we get some veggies off of them.

Anyway, I think i am off to take a shower and try really hard to beat my husband at phase ten.
I actually beat him last night, but he wasnt paying any attention, because we were into the movie 'prince of persia'.... (pretty good movie). BUT- im still counting it as a win even if he doesnt...... ;)
Night everybody!